Counselors are the key.
High school counselors open doors and unlock futures. As some of our most important education partners, you hold the key to Wallace State Community College’s “One Door” – and all of the pathways within.
We want to make it easy to connect your students to the information they need about Wallace State. Meanwhile, we’re always looking for suggestions on how to reach – and respond to – your prospective college students better.
All in One Place
The Wallace State Community College Viewbook is available in shareable digital form. Your students will find everything from programs and pathways to campus photos, financial aid info, and steps to getting started.
Serving Success... since '66.
- 5,500+ students served each semester, including 700 dual-enrolled high-schoolers
- Student success and CAAP testing rates consistently stronger than average.
- Three-time Aspen Prize finalist, designating the Top 150 community colleges in America.
- Best Online Community College in Alabama as ranked by Guide to Online Schools.
- 100+ degree, certificate and transfer programs, unlocking thousands of pathways.
- Guaranteed transfer of credit to universities as well as joint university enrollment.
- #1 in Alabama for Apprenticeships.
|Wallace State Recruiting
|Other Scholarship Opportunities
|Connect with us
Together, we're changing the game.
Recipient of Numerous Accolades
Repeatedly earned the distinction as a Military Friendly College
League for Innovation in the Community College's 2020 winner of the Innovation of the Year Award
Ranked among the Top Community Colleges in the U.S. by the Aspen Institute three times in five years
Named the safest college campus in Alabama in 2019 by Your Local Security
One of only two community colleges in the nation to be designated an All-Steinway School
Ranked the Best Online Community College in Alabama by Guide to Online Schools in 2020
We're proud to be your partner in education. Thanks for your ongoing support!